PhotonStar LED Group PLC has a respected reputation worldwide and is committed to UK manufacture, with facilities in Hampshire and Wales. Whilst PhotonStar products and technology are at the forefront of efficiency, the company takes it to the next level; focusing on sustainable technology for people, prosperity and the planet. PhotonStar recently launched its proprietary technology Halcyon; a lighting centric ‘Internet of Things’ platform that will enable advanced, wirelessly controlled, circadian lighting. Halcyon is optimised for energy saving, circadian and data-centric lighting applications for more sustainable and healthier buildings. Recognised as experts in the industry and winners of many industrial awards - including “LA Light Source of the Year” for two consecutive years - success has been as a result of a highly technical and dedicated team.
If you are an experienced firmware or software engineer, sales engineer or have experience and contacts in the lighting industry or the 'Internet of Things' then please feel free to send a CV to email@example.com
Sales Administrator – Romsey, Southampton
Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growing LED lighting brands, fully committed to UK manufacture?
PhotonStar LED Group plc is a leading British designer and manufacturer of intelligent lighting solutions with a respected reputation worldwide. We are committed to UK manufacture with facilities based in Wales and Hampshire. PhotonStar has won multiple industry awards including “LA Light Source of the Year” for two consecutive years; our success a result of a highly technical and dedicated team.
We are seeking 2 x enthusiastic Sales Administrator's (1 x Maternity cover) to be a part of a very exciting future at PhotonStar.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the successful applicants will be working in the Customer Care team providing and co-ordinating administrative support; including sales order entry, managing sales and technical queries, processing quotations and liaising with customers, external sales staff, production and management.
Role and Key Responsibilities
- Together with the other members of the Customer Care team, act as initial point of contact for sales and technical enquiries via phone and email.
- Sales Order processing
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure a prompt response to all customer enquiries
- Raising pre-sales quotations and telephone follow ups
- Maintaining the warranty system
- Processing product returns and warranty requests
- Pre-sales follow up to marketing campaigns
- Other related tasks assigned by the Customer Care Manager
Required Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience of customer service
- Excellent IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Attention to detail and a professional manner
- Evidence of good numeracy skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Ability to be proactive and take the initiative when appropriate
- Must work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to take on new tasks
- The candidate must be willing to work flexibly to ensure targets are met
The following skills would be an advantage although a full training program will be provided:
- Previous experience of a Sales Administration role, with a confident telephone manner
- Experience using Sage accounting software
- Experience of Microsoft Access
- Knowledge of LED Lighting
Candidates with a background in the lighting industry will be given preference
Hours and Location
40 Hours a week as standard. Car driver is essential due to the location, Based in Romsey, Southampton.
£20,000 per anum.
Send CV with a covering letter stating why you feel that you would be suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org